EVERCREECH CHURCH OF ENGLAND PRIMARY SCHOOL
Paradise Crescent, Evercreech, Somerset BA4 6EH
Tel: 01749 830447 Fax: 01749 831324
Big enough to provide, small enough to care!
- Dedicated staff committed to providing an exciting, stimulating and flexible curriculum.
- Purpose-built modern buildings set in idyllic grounds, both of which help to create a first class learning and social environment.
- Great SAT results showing a marked improvement at all Key Stages and exceeding expectations ~ the best the school has ever seen.
- Meaningful school vision supported by constant focus on learning skills, which helps to provide whole school direction.
- Fabulous hot lunches provided in partnership with The Bell Inn.
- Breakfast and After School Clubs always available.
- Up to date user-friendly website giving regular communication including a weekly newsletter.
- Significant sporting achievement in a range of team and individual activities.
- The school at the heart of the local community, helping to facilitate feelings of purpose and belonging.
is definitely a school on
an upward curve of sustainable improvement!
school is looking forward to the opportunities and challenges of the new school
year with renewed confidence, and in the justifiable belief that Evercreech
Church of England Primary School is providing a good quality education for all
of its pupils.
It is our intention to maintain this growth through working together. Greater links with the local community and
St Peter’s Church, have demonstrated our belief in, and commitment to, the cohesion of our community.
Newsletter continues to be published
weekly and directly on to our website
Click to find out more about the school Association of Parents and Teachers